1. The application period for the February 2023 internship period shall commence on October 10, 2022. The schedule date for each round are as follows:
First Round: October 10 to November 11, 2022.
Due of recording of first round results: December 16, 2022
Walk-in Round: December 19 to January 31, 2023
2. For new and eligible internship applicants, please create an account in E-NIPS. The account is due for validation by the medical school. Only Filipino citizens (natural born, dual) are eligible to participate in the internship matching program.
3. For applicants with existing E-NIPS account and application but did not pursue or completed internship, please request a reset via firstname.lastname@example.org. The procedure of re-application is similar to a first time application.
4. Once the registration of new users is validated by the medical school, you may log to E-NIPS and select preferred hospital. You may select up to three hospitals. The order of your selection must be based on your level of preference (i.e. 1st choice is most preferred).
5. After selection of hospitals, the uploading and validation of credentials will be handled by the medical school and APMC respectively. Complete and validated documents are forwarded to the hospitals for assessment and review.
For more information and further concerns, please email email@example.com