August 2024 Internship Period
November 20, 2023 to January 19, 2024
Due for Recording of 1st Round Results:
February 23, 2024
February 26 to April 5, 2024
Due for Recording of 2nd Round Results:
May 17, 2024
May 20 to July 26, 2024
February 2024 Internship Period
October 9 to November 10, 2023
Due for Recording of Results:
December 15, 2023
December 18, 2023 to January 26, 2024
Due for Recording of Results:
January 31, 2024
ABOUT Electronic National Internship Program System (E-NIPS)
The Electronic National Internship Program System (E-NIPS) aims to support the implementation of the medical internship program spearheaded by the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges Inc (APMC) and its partner medical schools and hospitals.
It is an online technology with the following functionalities:
You may register an account HERE.
- Medical students can apply for internship, query available hospital slots and track the status of internship application
- Medical schools can electronically forward the internship requirements to APMC.
- Tracking of phases of internship from application to completion of internship program
- Hospitals can record their assessment of the internship applicants and select accepted candidates via E-NIPS
- Email notifications are sent out on phases such as completion of requirement, conduct of matching and release of internship results
- Generation of dynamic reports, graphs, charts and certificates pertaining to the internship program.
First Time Applicants:
- Create an account in E-NIPS. An email notification will be sent out to your registered email shortly. Only Filipino citizens (i.e. natural born, dual citizenship) are eligible to participate.
- The medical school shall validate and approve qualified registrations. Once approved, you will be receiving an email notification and may now log to E-NIPS.
- Click the link Apply for Internship. Select the period your are applying for in the ensuing dropdown list.
- Hospitals and the real-time number of available slots will be shown. Only hospitals with remaining slots will be present. Select up to 3 hospitals. Order them based on your preference.
- After selecting hospitals, the medical schools will be processing the academic credentials. Proof of registration payment must also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the credentials and proof of payment are completed, the application is forwarded to the selected hospitals.
- Hospitals will be evaluating the submitted applications. The internship applicant will be matched to the highest ranked hospital selection that has accepted the applicaiton. Matching status will be reflected in E-NIPS as soon as it is determined.
- Returning applicants are those that have previously applied for internship via E-NIPS but did not pushed through or discontinued.
- Request a reset of application via an email to email@example.com. In the email, please indicate your reason for re-application. Please do not register a new account.
- Once the reset is granted, you may proceed with application. The procedure is similar when applying for the first time. See steps 3-6 in the section above.
- Please note that it is important to have an account in E-NIPS and having the hospital you were matched reflected in your account. Failure to do could have implications in the issuance of internship completion certificates and PRC reporting in the future.
- For inquiries and concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 23, 2023
- Application period for the August 2024 Internship Period (regular) shall commence on November 20, 2023. The key dates are as follows:
First Round: November 20, 2023 to January 19, 2024
Due of Recording of 1st Round Result: February 23, 2024
Second Round: February 26 to April 5, 2024
Due of Recording of 2nd Round Results: May 17, 2024
Walk-In Round: May 20 to July 26, 2024
- FIRST-TIME ELIGIBLE applicants are encouraged to register an E-NIPS account. Once created, it will still be reviewed and approved by medical school. Only approved accounts can apply for internship positions starting November 20.
- RETURNING applicants with existing E-NIPS account and previous internship application but did not pushed through with internship may request a reset of application via email@example.com
- For further information, please check the application procedures for both first-time and retuning applicants at the E-NIPS main page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 10, 2023
- Some hospitals are still to be added from the list for the February 2024 internship period. The list shall be finalized by October 13, 2023.
- We will be accommodating requests for hospital change until October 20, 2023. The request must be emailed to email@example.com and should include the reason for changing hospital and your updated hospital list. The request is still due for review and could only be done once.
- We will only adjusting hospitals that have not been enacted yet so as not to disrupt the matching process.
October 7, 2023
- Application period for the FEBRUARY 2024 Internship Period (mid-year) shall commence on October 9, 2023. The key dates are as follows:
First Round: October 9 to November 10, 2023
Due of Recording of 1st Round Result: December 15, 2023
Walk-In Round: December 18, 2023 to January 26, 2024
Due of Recording of Walk-In Results: January 31,2024
- For both returning and first-time applicants, please see the Application Procedures on the left side.
- If you are a new applicant both still cannot log, please follow-up the approval of your account to your designated medical school E-NIPS staff.
- Reset of previous applications is still ongoing. We aim to finish the requests before October 9, 2023
August 29, 2023
- Encoding of walk-in matching results for August 2023 is nearing its completion. If your designated hospital is not yet reflected after August 31, please send us an email containing the hospital you were matched with and letter of acceptance.
- As a preparation for the upcoming opening of February 2024 midyear internship application, new and eligible applicants can start creating an account in E-NIPS. Once created, it will be reviewed and approved by your respective medical schools.
- For returning applicants (i.e. applied in previous internship periods but did not continue), there is no need to register an account again. Rather, please request a reset of previous applications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Actual dates for the February 2024 application period will be posted on or before October 9, 2023.